Sunderland0 - 2Arsenal


Awful hate watch, had so much potential as well

Arsenal
Man United4 - 0Sabah FA


People are calling it the most ‘Europa League’ Champions League game of all time, but we won’t care 3 vital points.

Man United
Everton2 - 2Man United


I hate my football club, Maitland-Niles could have that shot a hundred times and miss but the one time he scores is the 96th to equalise. Horror show.

Everton
Chelsea4 - 3Brighton


Chelsea’s attack is seriously impressive I can’t lie

Chelsea
Man United5 - 2Ipswich


I fucking love Bruno

Man United
Brentford3 - 0Tottenham


Sangare I’m moved

Brentford
Hull City2 - 0Man United


Season starts next week

Hull City
Man United2 - 4Milan


Just glad pre season is finally over.
Reading3 - 4Luton


Marriott deserves so much more, generational bottle job from Reading.

Reading
LeedsvsMan United


Penalty shootout after a friendly, utter woke nonsense.
PSG1 - 1Man United


I’ll be glad to see the back of pre-season, just doesn’t interest me at all.
Man United2 - 1Atletico Madrid


Mount was moving like Zidane in the last ten minutes.

Atletico Madrid
Rosenborg0 - 5Man United


A pretty good performance overall can’t give it too high a rating giving it’s a preseason game, thought Kamason was excellent when he came on and Mount impressed me in the first.
Spain1 - 0Argentina


Thank god Spain saved football

Spain
Man United0 - 1Wrexham


Why do I put myself through this god awful pre season matches

Manchester United
France0 - 2Spain


Yeah I don’t see Spain losing this tournament such a well oiled machine.

Spain
Norway1 - 2England


Shite performance but we’re in a World Cup semifinal. GETT INN!!

England
Argentina3 - 2Egypt


Ref was shit, but Argentina just never know when they’re beaten.

Argentina
Portugal0 - 1Spain


Roberto Martinez has blood on his hands, ruining Belgiums golden generation and now Portugals.

Spain
Mexico2 - 3England


It’s 4am I’ve got work in 4 hours but fuck it I’ve just seen probably the best result England result in my lifetime, GET INNN!

England
Paraguay0 - 1France


Quite possibly the worst refereeing performance of all time.

France
Canada0 - 3Morocco


3 goals from 5 shots fair play Morocco.

Morocco
Argentina3 - 2Cape Verde Islands


Absolute cinema.

Argentina
England2 - 1Congo DR


Job done, thank you Harry Kane.

England
France3 - 0Sweden


Mbappe looks like he’s gliding on the pitch, honestly a joy to watch.

France
Brazil2 - 1Japan


Casemiro header, inevitable.

Brazil
Panama0 - 2England


Job done, I suppose.

England
England0 - 0Ghana


Turgid game of football, on to Panama on Saturday.

England
Germany2 - 1Ivory Coast


Ivory Coast robbed

Germany
Netherlands5 - 1Sweden


Clinical from Netherlands, fair play they disappointed against Japan but really came back with a bang in this game.

Netherlands
England4 - 2Croatia


We’re a proper team, I can’t believe it . What a performance!

England
Portugal1 - 1Congo DR


Watching 2026 Ronaldo is extremely painful I can’t lie.

Congo DR
France3 - 1Senegal


France’s attack is too scary. Genuinely a great game, France got away with the first half a bit but they just came to life in the second.

France
Belgium1 - 1Egypt


Only took Lukaku 22 seconds to force an own goal, my goat.

Egypt
Spain0 - 0Cape Verde Islands


One of the best 0-0s of all time.

Cape Verde Islands
Netherlands2 - 2Japan


The first was genuinely turgid viewing but my god that second half was absolute cinema.

Japan
Germany7 - 1Curaçao


That was a tough watch at the end there, I mean at least Curacao scored.

Germany
Brazil1 - 1Morocco


Bouaddi ran than entire game, shoutout to Mazraoui as well thought he barely put a foot wrong.

Morocco
Canada1 - 1Bosnia & Herzegovina


Jonathan David absolutely stinks and Kolasinac made a good block, that’s all to report from that game.

Bosnia & Herzegovina
bookd.