bookd.
tuba

tuba

@tubacelona

Emotionally dependent on Futbol Club Barcelona

Created May 2026
Filters
40 reviews
La Liga
Sevilla1 - 3Barcelona
tuba
tuba@tubacelona
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★2w ago

Only person having fun here was Raphinha I’m afraid

Player of the match
Raphinha
Barcelona
La Liga
Elche0 - 5Barcelona
tuba
tuba@tubacelona
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★23 Aug 2026

Scary first half but looked much better by the end. Looking forward to seeing a lot more of Gordon and really great stuff from Eric as usual

Friendlies Clubs
Basel 18932 - 5Barcelona
tuba
tuba@tubacelona
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★16 Aug 2026

I missed my family so bad I’m just so happy to have them back

World Cup
Spain1 - 0Argentina
tuba
tuba@tubacelona
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★19 Jul 2026

Spain showed Argentina levels + FERRAN TORRES WC WINNER GOAL I LOVE FUTBOL CLUB BARCELONA

Player of the match
Ferran Torres
Spain
World Cup
France0 - 2Spain
tuba
tuba@tubacelona
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★15 Jul 2026

THIS MATCH WAS LIKE SNORTING TWO POUNDS OF COCAINE VAMOS ESPANYAAAAAA

Player of the match
Pau Cubarsí
Spain
World Cup
Spain2 - 1Belgium
tuba
tuba@tubacelona
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★10 Jul 2026

PAU CUBARSI PAREDES

Player of the match
Pau Cubarsí
Spain
World Cup
USA1 - 4Belgium
tuba
tuba@tubacelona
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★7 Jul 2026

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAJAJA

Player of the match
Charles De Ketelaere
Belgium
World Cup
Portugal0 - 1Spain
tuba
tuba@tubacelona
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★6 Jul 2026

I could FEEL myself going gray as I watched

Player of the match
Mikel Merino
Spain
World Cup
Mexico2 - 3England
tuba
tuba@tubacelona
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★6 Jul 2026

Finally some exciting football

Player of the match
Jude Bellingham
England
World Cup
Brazil1 - 2Norway
tuba
tuba@tubacelona
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★5 Jul 2026

Erling Haaland is inevitable

Player of the match
Erling Haaland
Norway
World Cup
Paraguay0 - 1France
tuba
tuba@tubacelona
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★5 Jul 2026

Best day of my life I just wish the football was good too

Player of the match
Jules Koundé
France
1
World Cup
Uruguay0 - 1Spain
tuba
tuba@tubacelona
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★27 Jun 2026

Entire Uruguay team tackles like Ronald Araujo

Player of the match
Lamine Yamal
Spain