bookd.
Filters
40 reviews
Champions League
Barcelona3 - 1Man United
jon1325
jon1325@jon1325
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★1w ago

I didn't watch this live, but I had the chance to watch it back in 2023. I couldn't believe my eyes😭💙❤️ We were so good back then!

World Cup
Argentina3 - 3France
jon1325
jon1325@jon1325
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★1w ago

Best international football match I've ever watched. Messi para siempre.

Player of the match
Lionel Messi
Argentina
Africa Cup of Nations - Women
Cameroon W3 - 0Malawi W
jon1325
jon1325@jon1325
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★1w ago

Storm of goals, total domination, the squad was having a masterclass.

La Liga
Sevilla1 - 3Barcelona
jon1325
jon1325@jon1325
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★1w ago

Raphinha seriously hitting his prime at nearly 30✨✨✨✨

La Liga
Barcelona7 - 2Racing Santander
jon1325
jon1325@jon1325
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★1w ago

Attacking masterclass, Raphinha was Unstoppable! We conceded avoidable goals again, I hope we fix up.

Player of the match
Raphinha
Barcelona
La Liga
Levante2 - 4Barcelona
jon1325
jon1325@jon1325
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★1w ago

Yamal, flow state. Xavi Espart masterclass. Disappointed with Baldé not having a minute here. Our conceded goals were avoidable.

Player of the match
Lamine Yamal
Barcelona
Champions League
Barcelona5 - 1Feyenoord
jon1325
jon1325@jon1325
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★1w ago

I don't have any words again, RaphaYamal in full throttle! A bit down for the conceded goal, it was a perfect game.

Player of the match
Lamine Yamal
Barcelona
La Liga
Valencia0 - 5Barcelona
jon1325
jon1325@jon1325
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★1w ago

Partidazo auténtico.

Player of the match
Fermín
Barcelona
La Liga
Valencia0 - 5Barcelona
jon1325
jon1325@jon1325
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★1w ago

Partidazo auténtico.

Player of the match
Fermín
Barcelona
La Liga
Barcelona5 - 2Rayo Vallecano
jon1325
jon1325@jon1325
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★1w ago

Defense was a bit away but the attack was in flow state. Raphinha in the zone!

Player of the match
Raphinha
Barcelona
La Liga
Barcelona2 - 0Athletic Club
jon1325
jon1325@jon1325
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★1w ago

Masterclass. Only Unai Simon stood his ground for the Basques, or they'd ship 5.

Player of the match
Unai Simón
Athletic Club
La Liga
Elche0 - 5Barcelona
jon1325
jon1325@jon1325
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★1w ago

Players mostly looked out of it or had their heads still in holiday mode (-1 star), but being overpowered sure is great here.

Player of the match
Raphinha
Barcelona