bookd.
ren☆

ren☆

@culerthanyou

antimadrista, recovering hatewatcher, failed football pundit

Created May 2026
Filters
39 reviews
Friendlies
Argentina3 - 0Benin
ren☆
ren☆@culerthanyou
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★13h ago

I never really understood the type of people that would cry over football. Growing up, I thought they were crazy for letting twenty two men chasing a ball dictate their mood. That was until today. For as long as I can remember, Lionel Andres Messi was football. The first match I ever attended was an El Clasico back in 2010. That night at the Camp Nou sticks with me. Although Messi's name wasn't attached to one of the 5 goals that evening, the way he moved on the pitch mesmerised me. Messi was the reason I fell in love with the beautiful game. I've seen him turn impossible situations into moments that somehow looked effortless. The way he would pick up the ball and glide past players felt almost unreal. I've watched him rise to new heights, lifting multiple trophies for Barcelona. But I've also been there for the heartbreaks. And yet somehow, I never thought I'd have to see him wear the albiceleste for the last time. That's probably why today feels so strange. You convince yourself there will always be another season, another tournament, another moment of magic. But football doesn't work like that. Nothing lasts forever. What hurts most isn't simply knowing Messi's career will end. It's knowing the version of me who watched that little magician at the Camp Nou in 2010 is gone too. That's the strange thing about football. You can spend years caring so deeply about someone who has absolutely no idea that you exist. To Messi, I'm just another face in a crowd of millions. But to me, he is attached to memories I'll carry for the rest of my life. So when I found myself getting emotional today, I realised I wasn't crying because a footballer was getting older. I was saying goodbye to a part of my childhood. So thank you, Lionel Messi. Thank you for the goals, trophies, celebrations, heartbreaks and memories. Thank you for finally making me understand why people cry over a game that, at its core, is still just twenty two men running around a pitch chasing a ball.

Player of the match
Lionel Messi
Argentina
2
Primera División Femenina
Barcelona W7 - 0Real Madrid W
ren☆
ren☆@culerthanyou
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★2d ago

they actually need to give claudia her own statue, SHE'S TOO GOODDDD

Player of the match
Clàudia Pina
Barcelona W
FA WSL
West Ham W0 - 3Chelsea W
ren☆
ren☆@culerthanyou
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★3d ago

three points, three goals, UP THE CHELSSSS

Player of the match
Keira Walsh
Chelsea W
UEFA Champions League Women
Lyon W0 - 0Chelsea W
ren☆
ren☆@culerthanyou
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★1w ago

#heartwarming: Chelsea pay tribute to arsenal by drawing 0-0 to lyon after beating them last weekend 🥹

Player of the match
Hannah Hampton
Chelsea W
UEFA Champions League Women
Roma W0 - 6Barcelona W
ren☆
ren☆@culerthanyou
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★1w ago

6 GOALS ON ROMAS HEADS😭

Player of the match
Caroline Hansen
Barcelona W
Nations League
Czechia0 - 2England
ren☆
ren☆@culerthanyou
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★1w ago

england was so kind to give us a boring match to fall asleep to this evening

Player of the match
Anthony Gordon
England
FA WSL
Chelsea W1 - 0Arsenal W
ren☆
ren☆@culerthanyou
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★1w ago

I guess Chelsea lost the midoff lmao

Player of the match
Alyssa Thompson
Chelsea W
1
Nations League
England2 - 3Spain
ren☆
ren☆@culerthanyou
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★1w ago

booked tickets to sit in the home end knowing damn well england was gonna fucking lose.

Player of the match
Lamine Yamal
Spain
UEFA Champions League Women
Chelsea W1 - 0Austria Wien W
ren☆
ren☆@culerthanyou
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★2w ago

that was certainly a match... icl Chelsea you're at risk of being touched by arsenal this weekend

3
La Liga
Sevilla1 - 3Barcelona
ren☆
ren☆@culerthanyou
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★2w ago

Boy oh boy, where do I even begin. Raphinha... honey, my pookie bear. I have loved you ever since I first laid eyes on you. The way you drive to the basket and drop-step into the paint is sheer poetry. My glorious king. I forever dread and weep, thinking of the day you will one day retire. I would sacrifice my own life if it were the only thing that could put a smile on your beautiful face. If Raphinha thinks, I agree. If RaphGod speaks, I listen. If RaphClutch succeeds, I'm happy. I love you pookie bear, my glorious king, Raphinha

Player of the match
Raphinha
Barcelona
Serie A
Roma2 - 2Inter
ren☆
ren☆@culerthanyou
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★2w ago

inter love running a second half lock in gimmick 😭

Player of the match
Lautaro Martínez
Inter
Serie A
Inter5 - 3Udinese
ren☆
ren☆@culerthanyou
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★3w ago

josep martínez keep one eye open when you sleep tonight inter I love you but we need to stop running this comeback gimmick it's stressing me the fuck out

Player of the match
Nicolò Barella
Inter
Premier League
Chelsea2 - 2Hull City
ren☆
ren☆@culerthanyou
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★3w ago

barely got mauled by the tigers, mauled by the tigersssss 🐅🐅 god our defence is basically non existent🫩

Player of the match
Mohamed Belloumi
Hull City
Champions League
Barcelona5 - 1Feyenoord
ren☆
ren☆@culerthanyou
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★4w ago

Raphinha looked so good (both playwise and physically) on the pitch today, like that's my captain

Player of the match
Raphinha
Barcelona
Carabao Cup
Chelsea6 - 3Leeds
ren☆
ren☆@culerthanyou
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★4w ago

chels missed out on champs league football this season to run remontada gimmicks in the carabao cup either way thanks cole for reinstalling my hope into this game in the 2nd half

Player of the match
Cole Palmer
Chelsea
Champions League
Real Madrid2 - 1Inter
ren☆
ren☆@culerthanyou
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★4w ago

Cant even moan about this inter performance because I'm pissed my hatewatch was unsuccessful

Premier League
Arsenal2 - 1Chelsea
ren☆
ren☆@culerthanyou
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★4w ago

JP Morgan is closed on Sunday that's the only explanation for this result

La Liga
Valencia0 - 5Barcelona
ren☆
ren☆@culerthanyou
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★4w ago

Another Great Game for Barça

Player of the match
Fermín
Barcelona
Serie A
Inter3 - 2Napoli
ren☆
ren☆@culerthanyou
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★4w ago

LAUTARO I LOVE YOU🥹

Player of the match
Lautaro Martínez
Inter
Serie A
Cagliari0 - 1Inter
ren☆
ren☆@culerthanyou
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★31 Aug 2026

Inter wasted so many chances this game not to mention how awful they looked in the second half.

La Liga
Barcelona2 - 0Athletic Club
ren☆
ren☆@culerthanyou
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★27 Aug 2026

that's it I've seen the script we're winning the ucl this year idgaf what anyone else says

Player of the match
Fermín
Barcelona
World Cup
France0 - 2Spain
ren☆
ren☆@culerthanyou
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★14 Jul 2026

france decided to do their best rendition of the mbappe special, anyways VAMOS ESPAÑA