
Man City5 - 3Sunderland

Never in doubt 😅 Dias is very lucky man.

Man City
Man City5 - 0Norwich

Who needs Haaland when u have SAMBA!

Man City
Everton1 - 0Wolves

At least I got to see super Jack.

Everton
Man United0 - 1Man City

At first I hated var because rat boy should’ve been booked or also sent off and then I loved var what a game. Never offside.


Man City
Napoli0 - 1Arsenal

Aw dude

Arsenal
Porto0 - 2Man City

Apart from palace not too many convincing wins so far but a wins a win I guess. New manager and that.

Man City
Arsenal2 - 1Chelsea

Crazy that players can just kick goalkeepers in the face and get away with it

Arsenal
Man City1 - 0Coventry

I was quite excited for this match as the new signings and Ndiaye cus he’s brilliant but this game just scared me

Man City
Ipswich0 - 2Liverpool

Only took him half a season and a World Cup and scoring against a team that’s definitely going back down . Good job Isak

Liverpool

Not sure if the minority but I love stadiums under construction. That was the most exiting part of the game.

Arsenal
Crystal Palace1 - 4Man City

What a performance by Cherkmate. Unlucky Donna.


Man City
Fulham2 - 3Chelsea

Enzo don’t worry we’ll get you out of there buddy. Unwanted but we will buy you.

Chelsea
Newcastle2 - 2Liverpool

LiVARpool strike again

Newcastle
Man City2 - 1Bournemouth

Never bench cherki again. Should’ve scored 4 from Marc’s and Haalands miss. Good to see grealish but I fear he’s just gonna bench warm again should send him Everton where’s he’s actually happy.

Man City
Spain1 - 0Argentina

That was dreadful happy with any winner just wanted a game 😥

Spain
England1 - 2Argentina

This truly warmed my heart what a great day 🥹


Argentina
Argentina3 - 1Switzerland

I don’t call him king Julian for nothing

Argentina
Norway1 - 2England

Unfortunately he does it again

England
France2 - 0Morocco

Brilliant hate watch


France
Argentina3 - 2Egypt

THATS WHY HES THE GOAT!

Argentina
USA1 - 4Belgium

I thought the ban got suspended? Where was Balogun? Even got the pedophile to rig the World Cup and it didn’t make a difference lmao.

Belgium
Portugal0 - 1Spain

Only time I’ve been happy to see an arsenal player score.

Spain
Mexico2 - 3England

No chance they beat France or Spain

England
Brazil1 - 2Norway

He is inevitable and so is Gabriel being shit.


Norway
Paraguay0 - 1France

One of the worst ref performances of all time. Paraguay should be embarrassed. All the assistants and Var team should be investigated.


France
Argentina3 - 2Cape Verde Islands

Cape Verde I think you now have grown a lot in population recently and gained a LOT of fans. But Messi will always be Messi.

Cape Verde Islands
Portugal2 - 1Croatia

Whatever Ronaldo wants Ronaldo gets I guess
Spain3 - 0Austria

Spain France gonna bang 🫡🫡

Spain
Belgium3 - 2Senegal

That’s an insane bottle

Belgium
England2 - 1Congo DR

BOOOO


England
Germany1 - 1Paraguay

Oh my god. Germany never looked convincing against anyone that wasn’t Curacao. What a shootout.


Paraguay
Ecuador2 - 1Germany

Thanks Germany. You now have a number 1 enemy in Scotland

Ecuador
Scotland0 - 3Brazil

I would give minus stars if I could. Why is dumb cunt making subs in the 91ST MINUTE. Half of these players should never wear the shirt again. Fire Steve Clark into a volcano.

Brazil
Argentina2 - 0Austria

Goat still got it

Argentina
Norway3 - 2Senegal



Norway
Portugal5 - 0Uzbekistan

Homelander does have a brain

Portugal
England0 - 0Ghana

My new goat sir spence

England
France3 - 0Iraq

Rain rain go away

France
Uruguay2 - 2Cape Verde Islands

During the 1v1 I saw it was Nunez and I immediately knew Verde were safe lmao.

Uruguay
Belgium0 - 0Iran

2030 Belgium will be a great dark horse , trust

Iran
bookd.
