bookd.
777

777

@eyeshield21

Everything is unicorns & rainbows 2 me. I'm a girl.

Honduras
Created September 2026
Filters
40 reviews
Gulf Cup of Nations
Saudi Arabia2 - 0United Arab Emirates
777
777@eyeshield21
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★1d ago

Incredible game from start to finish. Congratulations Saudi Arabia for the well deserved victory 🇸🇦💚

Player of the match
Mohammed Al Owais
Al-Hilal Saudi FC
CONCACAF Nations League
Honduras1 - 1Jamaica
777
777@eyeshield21
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★2d ago

At least we didn't lose and get relegated I guess??? I think some serious change needs to happen in the structure of la seleccion. This nations league was very embarrassing and demonstrates there are players who aren't contributing anything to the team anymore and whose spots could go to younger, more deserving players. It saddens me to see the current state of our NT, and I can only hope these recent performances are enough to open the eyes of not only the players but also the higher ups. Volveremos a celebrar juntos...

Nations League
France4 - 1Belgium
777
777@eyeshield21
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★2d ago

I'm afraid I can't express what I'm feeling in a public Bookd match review. Allez les bleus.

Player of the match
Désiré Doué
France
1
CONCACAF Nations League
Jamaica0 - 1Honduras
777
777@eyeshield21
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★1w ago

BENDIGA DIOS LA PRÓDIGA TIERRA EN QUE NACÍ. FECUNDAN EL SOL LAS LLUVIAS SUS CAMPOS LABRANTÍOS

Player of the match
keyrol figuora
4
CONCACAF Nations League
Honduras2 - 3Suriname
777
777@eyeshield21
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★1w ago

Perdón por ilusionarme no lo vuelvo a hacer. Wishing Dereck a speedy recovery...

Player of the match
Gyrano Kerk
Suriname
1
Nations League
Türkiye0 - 1France
777
777@eyeshield21
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★1w ago

I will need everyone to lock in

Player of the match
Mike Maignan
France