bookd.
Filters
40 reviews
Carabao Cup
Liverpool3 - 1Tottenham
Harris
Harris@harris
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★3w ago

@labubu what is the appropriate amount of toilet + feces emojis to add to this review 💩💩💩💩💩💩💩🚽🚽💩🚽🚽🚽🚽🚽🚽🚽💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩🚽🚽💩🚽🚽🚽🚽🚽🚽🚽💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩🚽🚽💩🚽🚽🚽🚽🚽🚽🚽💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩🚽🚽💩🚽🚽🚽🚽🚽🚽🚽💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩🚽🚽💩🚽🚽🚽🚽🚽🚽🚽💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩🚽🚽💩🚽🚽🚽🚽🚽🚽🚽💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩🚽🚽💩🚽🚽🚽🚽🚽🚽🚽💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩🚽🚽💩🚽🚽🚽🚽🚽🚽🚽💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩🚽🚽💩🚽🚽🚽🚽🚽🚽🚽💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩🚽🚽💩🚽🚽🚽🚽🚽🚽🚽💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩🚽🚽💩🚽🚽🚽🚽🚽🚽🚽💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩🚽🚽💩🚽🚽🚽🚽🚽🚽🚽💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩🚽🚽💩🚽🚽🚽🚽🚽🚽🚽💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩🚽🚽💩🚽🚽🚽🚽🚽🚽

10
Champions League
Real Madrid2 - 1Inter
Harris
Harris@harris
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★4w ago

Saw the 2 Madrid goals and switched streams #larp #ljfp #ljrp #lafp #larfp #ljarp #ljarfp I'm trying to come up with a composite hashtag of larp and ljfp but can't think of anything if anyone has any ideas please let me know

Champions League
Dortmund3 - 2Villarreal
Harris
Harris@harris
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★4w ago

Goofy. 2 of the silliest own goals I've seen in the same match. Neither team looked to be showing any desire to do anything until the Villareal equalizer at 65'. Last half hour was fun but prior to that was terrible.

Player of the match
Fábio Silva
Dortmund
Champions League
Club Brugge KV2 - 3Aston Villa
Harris
Harris@harris
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★4w ago

Fun match to start CL, Brugge looked defensively awful, McGinn first goal was great (very strange tactical decision to allow Pau Torres to run all the way up the pitch uncontested), as was the Brugge equalizer. Despite no goal final 30' was very enjoyable, Brugge created a great many chances and were unlucky not to finish any of them. Thought Nicolas Jackson looked very good today too, bagged a goal and his hold up play contributed to another. Fun👍

Player of the match
Pau Torres
Aston Villa
3
Premier League
Nott'm Forest0 - 0Tottenham
Harris
Harris@harris
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★4w ago

Remarkably boring match. First half was far from great, decent chance on the counter for Marmoush which he put just wide, but complete silence outside of that. The fact that James McAtee was the best player on the pitch should speak volumes as to the quality of football. Very hard to slate anyone’s individual performance when everyone to a man looked unexceptional. Van de Ven + Van Hecke were fine, but outside of that very few positives. Second half more of the same. Some okay chances created, okay free kick at the edge of the box, very good VDV headed chance off a corner, and another Marmoush counter (while he certainly should have attempted to square it rather than go for goal that is not by any means an easy pass to make). Somewhat lucky for a Forest goal to be ruled as a handball on what appeared to me to be a fairly 50/50 call. Terrible man management to take off Savio who looked to be our only dangerous attacker while leaving on Tel and Gallagher. This club is genuinely enigmatic. So much individual quality and absolutely nothing to show for it. I cannot conjure up a single positive about this performance. I suppose it’s better than a loss? We didn’t look awful defensively? It was marginally less pitiful than our first half against Brentford? This is now 3 consecutive league matches without a goal - 4.5 hours of football without a goal. Not even a shot on target here. I was more optimistic after our 2-0 loss to Newcastle - at least during that match one could make the argument that we were unlucky with the result. This match was not a matter of luck. We failed to create a single half decent chance; if anything we were lucky that we got a point here. Really just a completely pitiful performance, unsure as to where the club goes from here.

Player of the match
James McAtee
Nott'm Forest
1
Ligue 1
PSG1 - 2Monaco
Harris
Harris@harris
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★4w ago

I watched for the last 30 minutes #lfjplf (get it it's like lfjp*1.5) Mika Godts has tremendous technical ability, ousmane dembele remains one of the best attackers in the world despite no G/A, great hradecky performance, great Idumbo finish. Attatched purple sunset photo+nighttime moon photo with night mode on so it lowkey looks like daytime you'll just have to take my word for it+non-purple sunset photo+cat video

Player of the match
Lukáš Hrádecký
Monaco
7
Premier League
Tottenham0 - 2Newcastle
Harris
Harris@harris
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★29 Aug 2026

One team took its chances today, the other didn’t. That’s football. Genuinely think not much separated the 2 sides in terms of chances created; the nearly identical shot numbers and xG corroborate this. We were the notably better side for large stretches of the first half, but that’s meaningless if we are unable to convert. Poor individual performances from essentially everyone today. I thought Van Hecke and Matheus Fernandes were good, Robertson VDV and Marmoush okay, everyone else poor - most notably Tel, who seemed to be a genuine black hole in the attack. I’ve been very bullish on him since the arrival of RDZ but this was, by a fairly wide margin, his worst performance in quite some time. I think we could’ve put the match away in the first half had we started with first choice wingers rather than out of position Porro and Tel, but given Newcastle’s own issues with squad availability this should have never been a bottleneck. On the topic of Newcastle, it was a good performance from them. In spite of their complete depletion in the midfield they set up effectively and everyone played fairly well, Hall and Dedic made for a great fullback partnership and it was individual brilliance from Elanga and Wissa that gave them their 2 goals. Hornicek also with a great performance in net, played a perfect game. Poor result, but we move onto the next. COYS.

Player of the match
Amar Dedić
Newcastle
26
Premier League
Coventry0 - 1Hull City
Harris
Harris@harris
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★29 Aug 2026

Hull 6 points off 2 matches, genuinely look like they might stay up this year. I only watched this match during halftime of the Frankfurt match and the last 20 minutes but in that time I saw the sole big Coventry chance and Hull winning goal so I will allow myself to larp. Tzolakis easy man of the match, had absolutely no business saving that Awoyini chance at the tail end of the first half, would have been a completely different match had that gone in. Happy to see Liam Millar with a match winning goal too.

Player of the match
Konstantinos Tzolakis
Hull City
2
Bundesliga
Union Berlin3 - 3Frankfurt
Harris
Harris@harris
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★29 Aug 2026

Objectively a very exciting match but extremely painful result for Frankfurt. Ebnoutalib certainly man of the hour, hat trick on the first match of the season is immense. Atubolu also had a great game today in spite of the fact that they conceded 3 (says a lot about Frankfurt's defensive quality). Union were great off set pieces, 2 Juranovic assists off corners to keep them in the game the whole time. The finish for the 90+3 equalizer was incredible, I would have lost my mind had I not chosen to become emotionally attached to Frankfurt. Ts was not poptarts. Ts was ogres.

Player of the match
Younes Ebnoutalib
Frankfurt
2
Premier League
Crystal Palace1 - 4Man City
Harris
Harris@harris
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★28 Aug 2026

I watched the 2nd half #ljfp

Player of the match
Rayan Cherki
Man City
2
Carabao Cup
Tottenham5 - 1Charlton
Harris
Harris@harris
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★26 Aug 2026

Incredible result, but scoreline+posession stats do conceal some real concerns. Up until the Moore goal at the end of the first half (which wasn’t even a particularly good chance, just an excellent finish) we didn’t look to be doing much - of course this is effectively an entirely 2nd choice front 3 with no 10 behind them, but still would hope for a bit more against Charlton Athletic. After the first goal floodgates really opened - solidly taken finish from Solanke for the 2nd, Danso off the corner for a 3rd, and Savio beauty brace to bring it up to 5 (I think 2nd goal was given to Ben Davies but same shit). Very impressed with Matheus Fernandes today, think he was the best player on the pitch for us. Mikey Moore has some incredible talent but really lacks the consistency to be PL level as things stand, I hope he gets his Koln loan and is able to succeed there. Archie Gray not terribly dangerous playing out wide but managed to have 2 great shots on target and honestly unlucky to not walk away with a goal. JPVH was great today, didn’t put a single foot wrong. Bergvall had a poor first half but slowly grew into the game as it went along. Quintessential Udogie performance for his first match back - I understand we’re all sentimental about the loss of Djed but it should be clear to everyone that (when healthy) Udogie at LB is a clearly better player. Overall of course it's impossible not to be happy with the result, especially against a decent Charlton Athletic side that's just come off the back of a victory against West Ham, but I do still have concerns around how few chances we were able to create in the first 40'. Hopefully a front 3 of Savio-Marmoush-Kudus is able to create more than Tel-Solanke-Moore. Cautiously optimistic for this weekend, think we should be favourites at home against this depleted Newcastle side that struggled against West Brom. COYS.

Player of the match
Sávio
Tottenham
8
Premier League
Brentford3 - 0Tottenham
Harris
Harris@harris
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★22 Aug 2026

Happy to be a part of what I believe to be the first real life bookd event. Shame it was for this match.

Player of the match
Mamadou Sangaré
Brentford
24
Liga MX
Pachuca2 - 3Puebla
Harris
Harris@harris
18 Aug 2026

I liked the part of the match where my stream switched to a Cruz Azul vs Atlas replay seconds before the extra time winner was scored👍

Liga MX
Santos Laguna0 - 1Guadalajara Chivas
Harris
Harris@harris
17 Aug 2026

I did not watch this match. I purchased tortilla chips #mexico #ligamx #supportlatinxbusinesses

7
Friendlies Clubs
Tottenham3 - 01899 Hoffenheim
Harris
Harris@harris
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★15 Aug 2026

Good performance, honestly a bit lucky not to have conceded there Hoffenheim had many decent chances but a clean sheets a clean sheet. 3 goals scored but honestly should've been more, we created so many chances from the wing, on another day Richi would've had a hat trick in the first half. Bergvall had a great game today, just so excellent at carrying. Bergvall, Robbo, and JPVH all look excellent with the ball at their feet but leaves a bit of defensive weakness playing them all at once. Tel MOTM for me. Moore got the brace but Tel created both chances. He's been so so good this preseason. Even today with a fairly quiet first half he comes back and does excellently to close out the 2nd.

Player of the match
Mathys Tel
Tottenham
1
UEFA Super Cup
PSG2 - 1Aston Villa
Harris
Harris@harris
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★12 Aug 2026

I watched this match for 20 minutes as I was stuck in traffic. It took me 2 hours 45 minutes to drive from Buffalo to Toronto, absurd, likely would've been over 3 hours had I not had a nexus card. I finished Sheila Fitzpatrick's 'The Russian Revolution' in audiobook form during the drive, and begun Greg Grandin's 'America América'. I have attatched a photo of a store I saw in buffalo. They seem to have stolen @dylan's 'quotation gimmick'. Why is the word 'plus' in quotations? It looks so strange.

10
Friendlies Clubs
Tottenham1 - 1Getafe
Harris
Harris@harris
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★8 Aug 2026

Boring as fuck match I see why everyone hates getafe. No analysis I was on my phone the whole time. Cat pictures👍

9
Friendlies Clubs
Chelsea1 - 2Tottenham
Harris
Harris@harris
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★1 Aug 2026

We beat Chelsea oh my days😭😭😭😭 I do not care that it was a friendly We played Chelsea, went down a man, and won This is not Tottenham

Player of the match
Antonín Kinský
Tottenham
6
Friendlies Clubs
Tottenham1 - 1Sydney
Harris
Harris@harris
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★29 Jul 2026

Probably our best performance of the preseason thus far in spite of the scoreline. Looked genuinely commanding in possession and excellent pressing outside of possession. A couple shots off for Sydney but outside of a terrible personal error from Takai nothing dangerous. On another day this would have been a commanding victory. Tel would be in MOTM contention regardless of his goal, scoring that stellar free kick just served to cement it. He’s looked so good all of pre-season, and combined with his good form coming off the tail end of last season I honestly would not be overly upset if we go into the season with him as our starting LW. Bergvall looks like a genuine man amongst boys today. So composed on the ball and great at both carrying and making the forward pass. I understand that with the arrival of both Fernandes and Tonali, plus the arrival of Gallagher last season there’s very little space for him in the squad, especially given his desire for game time, but I really do think we will regret selling him in the long term. Such a great carrier of the ball for his age, I really do think that eventually he will become world class. LWB continues to impress every time I see him, I genuinely believe he could be a squad player for us next season, just so talented. Can't remember the last time an academy player looked this good at this age. Richi, as much as I love him, just doesn't seem to be technically proficient enough to succeed in this system as a starter. I still think he's great as a substitute given his aerial presence and his ability to make forward runs but really do not like to see him starting.

1
Champions League
Dinamo Zagreb3 - 2Thun
Harris
Harris@harris
28 Jul 2026

I lowkey only watched extra time but I shall larp regardless. Good comeback from Zagreb but surely aided by the Thun red, really should not have been down 2-0 after 22' at home against Thun in the first place but that's neither here nor there. Illegal stream I was watching on didn't have a scoreboard up until the 114' minute.

Friendlies Clubs
Arsenal0 - 1Tottenham
Harris
Harris@harris
27 Jul 2026

I still don't understand how or why this friendly got scheduled. Also super cup doesn't appear here so I will use this as my de facto review of super cup: pathetic bottlejob from us but I was so optimistic following the result as we genuinely seemed to be a better team than PSG through 90'.

Premier League
Tottenham3 - 0Burnley
Harris
Harris@harris
27 Jul 2026

Had such high hopes for the frank era after watching this match

Premier League
Man City0 - 2Tottenham
Harris
Harris@harris
27 Jul 2026

@olivia how did you become a city fan when your brother supported the only team in the world that would beat city on a semi-regular basis

2
Premier League
Tottenham0 - 1Bournemouth
Harris
Harris@harris
27 Jul 2026

Day after this match I was in buffalo and saw a guy wearing a spurs kit (lots of Spurs fans in buffalo for whatever reason). He was upset by the loss but I told him that Bournemouth are genuinely a quality side and they'll likely challenge for Europe this year, a loss against them is not neccesarily indicative of our future performances. I was 1/2 in my predictions. Bournemouth did prove to be quite good, but there was - in fact - much to be concerned about with our performances

Premier League
West Ham0 - 3Tottenham
Harris
Harris@harris
27 Jul 2026

Was happier about the soucek red than any of our goals tbh

Champions League
Tottenham1 - 0Villarreal
Harris
Harris@harris
27 Jul 2026

We honestly played like shit and got gifted this win from a goalkeeping error

Premier League
Brighton2 - 2Tottenham
Harris
Harris@harris
27 Jul 2026

Never an uneventful match against Brighton

Premier League
Tottenham1 - 1Wolves
Harris
Harris@harris
27 Jul 2026

Just so pitiful we needed a stoppage time equalizer against wolves

Champions League
Bodo/Glimt2 - 2Tottenham
Harris
Harris@harris
27 Jul 2026

When CL fixtures were confirmed I made the 'you won't be playing teams like Bodo/Glimt in the champions league' joke a lot

1
Premier League
Leeds1 - 2Tottenham
Harris
Harris@harris
27 Jul 2026

Birthday gift from Kudus. Thank you Kudus.

Champions League
Monaco0 - 0Tottenham
Harris
Harris@harris
27 Jul 2026

Watched this more to see what the akliouche hype was about than to watch us. So lucky we walked away with a draw here we were dreadful.

3
Premier League
Tottenham0 - 1Chelsea
Harris
Harris@harris
27 Jul 2026

Stopped watching at half time I knew we were hopeless

Champions League
Tottenham4 - 0Copenhagen
Harris
Harris@harris
27 Jul 2026

Still impressed we managed to do this while a man down

Premier League
Tottenham2 - 2Man United
Harris
Harris@harris
27 Jul 2026

This was probably an incredibly exciting match for a neutral, all my united fan friends were taking the piss out of Spurs for the first 85', by full time all of us were dissapointed

Premier League
Arsenal4 - 1Tottenham
Harris
Harris@harris
26 Jul 2026

How do we lose by the same fucking scoreline twice in the same season

Champions League
PSG5 - 3Tottenham
Harris
Harris@harris
26 Jul 2026

Despite the fact we conceded 5 we actually weren't that bad defensively we gave up under 1xGA from open play iirc, I used that as a talking point a lot attempting to justify our defensive performance. I wish I hadn't

Premier League
Tottenham1 - 2Fulham
Harris
Harris@harris
26 Jul 2026

I didn't watch this map I woke up for kickoff then went to brush my teeth and wash my face. Came back and we were 2-0 down. I then turned off the match and went on with my life.